22

A Day Before Today

Posted by cibol on 7:28 AM in , ,
I like having meals at Ikea Cafe. I must say that food are nice and it's quite affordable too. If you happen to be there, don't just go Swedish on your furniture, go Swedish on your food as well.



This place is so famous for its meatballs. People had been telling me that all these while. This place is like heaven, everything in one place - shopping and food. You just gonna love this.



I've tried almost everything on their menu but what I haven't is the Daim Cake. If you're a chocolate lover, then you must love Daim cake. It’s made from an almondy biscuit batter that yields a thin cake. The cake is covered with chopped pieces of Daim candy and milk chocolate. It’s very sweet and rich and oh, bad for your teeth!

Okay, then only you have the energy to shop. The only turn off in this place is the long queue, I just hate that and most of the time you'll find it hard to grab a seat because the place is always flooded with people - even during weekdays!

I bought a few stuffs for baby and I must say I like the Famnig Hajrta. So comfy!



*Hugs*

22 Comments


nice theme! :)
i have heard so muchy of this meatball from Ikea..but i have never tried it :(


Why you dun buy two le? :(


Cool theme!!! man

It is the Ikea Cafe located near 1U?


hehe, ikea cafe is also a great place to catch up with friends for tea and chit chat.. love that place too


annant : Thanks! Oh, you should try it sometimes. Besides, melaka and KL is not that far anyway. Semester break coming up, drive down to Kl lah.

Baby : Didn't bring a lot of cash, dear. We share?

Zephyr : Yeah, not that far from 1U, at mutiara damansara.

drumsticks : yes it is, like I said the place is fun and is everything but the waiting is so ... sometimes a turn off.


You're taking me to eat there when I go to KL? Hahahahaha!!! Looking forward to seeing you...


wow.. STP you're confirmed coming? cool. just hope that i can meet up with you then.. can't promise coz its gonna be a really bz month. anyhow, really do look forward to your coming. hehe


suituapui : From Bintang Warisan to Ikea??? Omaigod!! Can .. but we use public transport lah .. can tahan anot?

drumsticks : Yeah, he's coming. The Man will be here!


I love the meatballs! I can eat 10 of them!


I work at KPMG tower leh. next to 1U


Yummy...looks sinfully delicious!
So, ur back here for good this time?
I wanna update my links bah...so don't be migrating all over. ;)


-eiling- : That's a lot! I can only take 5, because I have lotsa side dishes. He he he

Zephyr : Really? Then maybe next time can hang out. I hang out at The Curve and also 1U a lot

Mar : Yeah, looks like it.


great, drop me a msg in my blog next time


So what have you all got planned for my flying visit? Two nights only!


Zephyr : No prob dude! Will do that

suituapui : Since you're staying in the heart of KL .. hurm .. see what's around. ha ha ha.


Hmmm...doesn't sound very promising! Better make my own arrangements liao! LOL!!!


stp, pa when are you coming? I know this is nothing related to cibol's post but since i'm here so i better ask before it gets out of my mind. I'll try to vacant myself if I'm not at Ipoh attending my friend's wedding.


Cibol hasn't told you? Grrrr....!!! May 15-17, that weekend.


This theme is very nice~! Ikea curry puff is among the best tasting curry puff around..


having too much of the meatballs make me sick. haha. one or two would be nice. I prefer the BBQ chicken there. not much of the choice though.


Hi again. So this cafe is in IKEA which is next to the Curve? Wow, next time I can try to go there too. ^^

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.