11

Knowing You Knowing Me

Posted by cibol on 12:51 PM
Reminds me of that ABBA song. I know, I'm not too young for ABBA okay. heard about this talk that ABBA are gays .. :p

By the way, sorry for being away far, far too long. I was busy setting up me online store. But now I'm back again and yes, I will blog more often after this. Oh ya, before I forget - Happy Holiday to each and everyone of you.

Now, who says having your own business is easy? Nobody is born into this world knowing everything, that's why we need to learn and in the process of learning we make mistakes. Jatuh, bangun semula as they said. learn, grab and move forward. It's hard work. So, because of this hard work I find it is insanely unacceptable to not let you guys know that republic fusion was finally set up.

It was a relief that I finally can put everything all up. I was worried at first but I'm a believer in honesty and also God's grace. So, I thank God for the birth of Republic Fusion.



Been going to Facebook and saw there's this long list of quizzes .. What I like the most? How well do you know me! And so, I created one for my friends. See how well you know me. Check it out on my Facebook.

And you know what, looks like for someone that I've known for more than ten years, they still not know much about me.

You can try your luck! Click on this link

11 Comments


Have you tried my quiz?


Ya, FC!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! They say gays listen to ABBA, the Carpenters...., not ABBA are gays lah! LOL!!! So, how much have you earned so far? Enough to treat me to an expensive dinner when I go over to KL? Don't spend it all in the next few days, eh? Save some for me! ;)


Suituapui : I'm in the middle of trying it now. Why so damn hard one .. ha ha ha.

Ya kah? Eeeee .. Reminds me of Raph, he owes sings carpenters! So far ok la .. just starting out, nothing to shout about. Thanks for the support. I really need that.


I score 75%!!! u lied to me about tat fav subject! i remember u sed u like economics n pjk le...hmmph T_T


You scored 0%!!!! I'm heart-broken!!! Sob! Sob!


eh, y ur post has no 'date' .. ?


I flunk. Try mine!!!


yikes i flunk too.. sorry man..


"And you know what, looks like for someone that I've known for more than ten years, they still not know much about me. "

Okay, I got your full name wrong. ROTFLMAO!


baby : where got I lie one? :p

cbenc12 : Ya hor, I just realized that also.

Mar : Ha ha ha .. Ok, will do!

drumsticks : Gosh! I thought you knew me .. sob sob ..

bongkersz : Dude, how could you????


No idea, reading too fast I guess hahahahahahaa!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.