6

Get Ready!

Posted by cibol on 7:31 AM in
It's really hard to find a nice and comfy shoes for a guy you know and usually shoes for guys aren't cheap either. *sigh* What an unfair world we're living in.

I was wandering around Times Square yesterday after work. The initial plan was to walk around and do some window shopping before I get down to business. I really need a pair of new shoes to with my Se7eN's impersonation this weekend.

I'd be wearing like this some sort of :



I got a white jacket with white pants, so I'd like to go for something different with my shoes. And so I got myself these pair of Borse Mogan!



Teng teng teng ...



It's really comfy inside



This is the part that I like the most .. classic!



Oh, that's my 365 entry for today. Since my [dot]com is giving me a headache. I guess I'll have to make do with this blog at the moment. Hey, they're not bad either okay!

Oh ya, this is the suit that I'm talking about. I can't find the pics but I found it in this music video



and I love the song too ...

6 Comments


Eyew...white suit? For kawin ok lah...otherwise so Ah Beng! Hahahahaha!!! My shoes...BATA! Cheap!!!


white suits very yaoying le :D

and this shoes look nice as well..judging from da pic la...

how muchy? must have spent a bomb!


suituapui : Aiyoh .. now time change liw la. :p I think it looks cool what .. he he he.

annant : Well, I bought it on a discount of 50 % so, it doesn't hurt that much la.


ee, still can't see the shoe...


I'm looking for a formal black shoes too. Seems now not the sales season. Hardly can find a good price with better quality.

You prefer shoes with tie? sometimes i prefer it when the shoes look simple. The tie knot will make the shoes look more better.


Drumsticks : Wah! Then I'll have to post it again next time

Mrcoolku : I prefer slip-ons to be honest because iot's hassle free but most of the slip-ons are often expensive. Hush puppies slip-ons are my favourite. I only buy when they're selling at a discounted price.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.