15

Nuffnang Music Bash 2009

Posted by cibol on 10:56 AM in ,


One of the most anticipated events - especially for me because this would mean that I will be attending my very first Nuff event was rolled out at Maison KL, yesterday. I know I was supposed to blog about it live at the spot itself but again, connection was a little sucky and I don't really know why but that's alright. The experiences matters.

I had problems locating the place due to my limited night outings eventhough I must say I have been in KL plus minus in about 6 years or so, prior to studying and working here in peninsular. So, I texted Bongkersz and asked for Huai Bin's number. I was really in need of some directions on how to go there.

Finally after a few toss and turns we hit the jackpot. Yeah, Maison in front of me.



Drum rolls ..

The red carpet awaits ..



I was trying to do a Gerard Butler, but FAILED miserably.



Second try, also FAILED ..

I came with Roy, now it's not hard to bring him along. Just mention the word, free flow and he'll tag along. No, he's not a blogger but he's a loyal reader of mine *winks* That's what families are for, eh?



The event was ornganized by Nuffnang with support from Maxis Broadband and it's Nuff's first party for the year 2009, means that there'll be more to come.

We reached at about 7:30 pm or so and upon reaching I saw a long queue and I was wondering what is it all about and so, Roy asked :

"What are we queuing up for?"

and the answer was ..

"Food, of course .. Duh!"



I estimate there were like at least 100 attendees for the event with loud noise all over. It was quite happening.



We head in



I contacted Sue a few hours earlier mentioning that my blog was actually suspended for high CPU usage blah blah blah, I was a bit worried that I might be denied a pass to go in but as Sue confirmed that I was already in the guest list, it doesn't really matter.

IMG_1812IMG_1815
IMG_1817IMG_1858

Some snapshots of the Beyonce's dance impersonation

IMG_1826IMG_1827IMG_1828

Sorry about the blurry images guys, I don't have a DSLR like most of these people inside. I'll just make do with what I got. That one pun pinjam.

IMG_1834IMG_1833
IMG_1835IMG_1836

The MC doing his booty shaking stuffs

There were performances by the Nuff's team as well and sorry guys, it was tottally, utterly ... feel free to fill in the blanks. But that doesn't really matter, you had fun right? That's more important. Way to go Tim ..



Oh, the Nuff band is called the "Nuffnang All Stars". Oh, come on! Can't get more lemur than that aite mate? Cheers!

IMG_1848IMG_1850

And there were the Jaiho girls. Go and google Jaiho then you'll know lah. I was scratching head to figure out WTF is Jaiho in the first place.



Beauty and the beast

The best dressed male award was awarded to Yat who actually came in as a hippie Jonsie (John Lennon lah - but seriously he does look like Yoko Ono a bit with the sepet eyes) and the worst impersonator ... aisehmen, how come la brader?? Looks like the Eminem trick didn't get the cut but then you still walk away with a price right? That's cool!



Left to right : Pink of Lady Marmalade, Lady Gaga, Britney Naughty Spears, Eminem - The Eminem Show, Bob Mat Ganja Marley, Yoko Ono (oops) John Lennon.

The best celebrity impersonator for the guys was awarded to Julian aka Mat Ganja with the dreads and all, that was cool man and for the ladies it went out to Britney! Way to go people!



Paparazzis!!!!!!!!!! Run for your life!!



The crowd ..

The party lasted until I don't know but it's a wrapped untill 11 or so but since there was a massive jam. We decided to just wait nearby Heritage Row and guess what? That was another RM15 parking fees!!! Cheebuy betul la!

15 Comments


heyyyya gerald butler!
didnt catch u at the party but hope u had a blast!


I see familiar faces! RM15 for parking *faints!!! But KL normal lah...outside Hard Rock also...


wah...looks relaly fun! hhmm....
how many ppl attended?

hope u get ur blog back!


Jessica. T : Hey, Amy Lee in da house!!! I saw you. Well, I did kind of had some fun - taking pics. Ha ha ha .. Didn't really know a lot of people but since this is my first time, didn't expect much either.

suituapui : Who? Who?

Lynn-W : Aik? Blog officially closed down kah?


Maison is still the same old Maison haha


Aww, another longkang view from the upper floor -.-


Alice : Ha ha ha .. Didn't changed much, eh?

Blue : Can see longkang meh? Zoom zoom !


why la i look like Yoko Ono T_T
i tried to get a Yoko Ono to go with me but she went there as another fella instead T_T


yatz : too bad lah. maybe next time then .. That was really sempoi. I never thought of that actually, might as well I go there as ringo starr, we might as well jam it out that night.

Melanie : Thanks, Mel. Nice to see you here


Macam org pigi kawen ...woot O_o


Baby : Woot Woot .. ada like Gerard Butelr kah? He he he


Nolah...look like Seven


Baby : Ya kah? Woot Woot!!!


Steven Lim, from Singapore? :P Awww..

Nice suit. Roy, always with that post.. cilaka! :D

GO go NN! ROTFLMAO!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.