10

Unto You - An Easter Reflection

Posted by cibol on 10:41 AM in , , ,


This Holy Week has taught me a lot of things in life and in fact I think that this Holy Week has the most impact and could be a turning point of my faith, how I look at things, the way I operate and so on.

This Holy Week finally my eyes were open and hopefully it stays open so that I would not be constantly reminded of how the world is pretty much fair for me. You do good, you'll be paid good, you do bad - you'll get your share of swipes and all of this comes in HIS time. Yes, in HIS very own sweet time.

I've strayed, I've wondered far and I think it's time to go back and perhaps what had happen during this Holy Week is a call to remind me of just all that. It's a wake up call.

Sometimes when something bad happened, we tend to ask that sacred question of :

"Eloi, Eloi lama sabachthani!"

Which translates into asking God the Father why has he forsaken us. Maybe most of the time we question our faith, we question God - like He is responsible for everything and He is the one who make it happen but what we never succeed to realize was that there is a meaning behind it all. We often fail to look back what we had done.

There is this one song that actually reminds me of it all. I beautiful song and I must say that it is one of my personal favourite and today I would just like to share this beautiful song with each and everyone of us. A song that which reminds me of the point of our existence, of life, of love and most importantly of hope as we would like to be remembered as - I thank God that all of this happened.



Have a blessed Easter everybody.

10 Comments


Happy Easter, Cibol, to you and your loved ones. It's true...what goes around, comes around! Do good and you will be blessed always - what you do to the least of your brothers, you do unto Him!

P.S. Video buffering....so long! Will try another time.


suituapui : I'm glad that I was made to see what's in front of me before it's too late.

Happy Easter to you too


Happy Easter. On this holy day you should make a frank confession and pay your simony levies so that you'll be burnished and unemcumbered.


holy saturday mass = the longest mass ever in the history of the Catholic Church. 3 jam.


happy easter bro...what about the issue with MM? still not resolved aaaaaaaa??


Ah...can play the video now! Haven't heard your voice for so long - miss that!!! Haiz! Why video headless one? Hahahahahaha!!!!


eiling : happy Easter. Hurm, that's one thing I didn't do this Easter - Confession!

BeemerGh4yClub : Luckily you din't sleep through it. You didn't right?

|1f34|-|1r3 : MM? Can forget about it. Wait till I get a better one. Nice to see you here.

suituapui : Oh, doing the Colby Caillat kinda thing .. ha ha ha


I missed my guitar @_*


Baby : Can take back. :) Then you play everyday. Perfect that rusty hands of yours .. Muaks!


cis..my hands where got rusty :P

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.