4

The Heart of Everything : Pair World

Posted by cibol on 1:04 AM in ,
This small shop caught my attention



Every now and then I will always drop by at any gift shop around. I think it's fun and a good place for me myself to be in my "peace mode" after work. Being surrounded by cute stuffs does take the headache away though - surprisingly, for me.



Located inside of Berjaya Times Squares, this small shop sells lotsa cuties



Cute isn't it?



More more more ...



Last but not least, I bought this simple heart for my baby.



It says :

You are always in my heart and I love you

4 Comments


Which one you bought for me? :)


suituapui : Didn't know you are into soft toys as well. Ha ha ha


Eeeee...i wan teddy!!


Baby : Teddy kah? ok ok .. no problem. Anything for you

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.