18

Holy Smoke : Bavarian Bierhaus, The Curve.

Posted by cibol on 7:10 AM in ,
One thing I really like about Mutiara Damansara is that there are plenty of dining place to choose from. If you are the type that prefer a laid back and not so noisy kind of place then the place to be is HERE, a place like no other. I must say that The Curve is probably one of the most favourite place for me to chill and just relax. I can't just grab a drink and sit, read and relax all day long.



A place definitely not to be missed when you're there is the Bavarian Bierhaus. Located at the ground floor of the curve, Bavarian Bierhaus offers a wide range of German cuisine of course and The Germans are so famous for their pork dishes - sausages and grills and as the name say, bierhaus. They don't call it that for nothing. By the way bierhaus means Beer House in German. It's very direct and predictable anyway. October Fest comes early, eh?



Oh, boy! I just lurve the atmosphere - cosy and a great place to chill out.



there were not so many people by the time we got there. The place is a little bit out of side if you walk by.



We started with something that was recommended by the waiter for us as we are not well versed with German cuisine and so we ordered something like in this picture. I kinda forgot what's the name of the dish but it is listed as number one in the menu on the starter page if I'm not mistaken. It was quite hard to pronounce anyway. If I'm not mistaken it cost us about RM26 or so.



Experimenting shots with some lighting



and without, the future looks bleak ...



But this one I remember. Barbecue Baby Pork Rib with dried plum barbecue sauce served with Brussels sprout in beer and mash potato. This is one the dish that I highly recommended. Finger licking good. Everyone had been saying that their pork knuckles is the best, and I thought so but alternatively if you ordered this one, you won't be dissapointed either. This dish would cost you RM56 and it's big enough for three. (STP alone can finish this one in no time).



Too bad I was on my way to St Ignatius for Palm Sunday. Germans, they like have the best beers in the world.

Cheers, and for the believers - Have a blessed Holy Week.

18 Comments


i totally agree. I love the German Kölsch. ze best!


STP alone can finish this one in no time <-- *LOL* Jahatz !!

How's the taste for the dish that you've forgotten the name?


I looooove German pork knuckle!!! And the gaint sausages....and everything!!! Drool! Drool!

P.S. Who's talking about me, eh? LOL!!!


eiling : ze best it is. Didn't try the sausages though. They look so "kenot finish eat" type.

ahlost : splendid. You should try, or are you coming to KL? Ha ha ha. Ask STP belanja. :p

suituapui : Ya man, pork knuckle is ze best. Mein heinz brentt - WTF am i saying?

Oh, ahlost talk about you. Not me .. :p


Wah nice...but i dun take pork leh..no other recommended dishes?


baby : Then baby watch me eat only lah .. ha ha ha. Well, got pachetta salad which is quite a hit in that place. Got a few others. I'll show you when you come


U sampai hati let me watch? *watery doggy eyes*


baby : Ha ha ha .. No lah, some other lamb roast also got which is quite okay. The sausages are actually the must try ones. There big, huge and long .. ha ha ha


That just sounds so wrong....very wro0ng..hum @_@


Baby : Ha ha ha .. German sausages, hurm ... yeah. It does sounds wrong :p


Cibol,

you ought to have grabbed Andre wei!!! The dude speaks German. He was living there for 5 years!! Hahaha!!!! Where is the place exactly?? I wanna drag this fella there!! Hehehehe!!!


Rory Ong : The curve, ground floor. It's nearby Dome. Not so easy to spot though. It's more to the inside part of that ground floor


"Too bad I was on my way to St Ignatius for Palm Sunday. Germans, they like have the best beers in the world." Gee...talk about church and beer in one breath!!! I bet I know what you were thinking about...all throughout the Palm Sunday service!!!


Rory, its round the corner of big apple donuts. =)

the other day tried the pork knuckle here.. humongous in size.. the three of us can hardly breath after eating it..


suituapui : Ha ha ha .. where got????

drumsticks : Yup, that is what I was told too.


Oooo.... I see I see.... Great!!! Thanks, Mary... I have not gone to the Curve for a very long time dee also! Lol.... Time to re-explore the place for me!

Mary, who's the "three of us"?? Care to explain more?? Haha!Sounds like it might be bigger than Finn's pork knuckle but last time I had that also, I had problems eating it even though there were like 4 of us!!

I think I would agree with suituapui in what you were thinking about through out Palm Sunday Mass, Cibol...Hehehe.... You should go for confession again for thinking about that during mass! Hahah!!! =P


Rory, haha the 3 of us are my 2 aunties and i.. ooo, when ur going curve to xplore? go there wit an empty tummy so that u can try all those yummy food there.. hehehhe


Yeah!! I will probably do that. Hehe... I just got back from Ipoh.. So tired... Gonna Zzzzzz soon..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.