12

Fullhouse - Lifestyle Store and Cafe

Posted by cibol on 7:19 AM in , ,
As the name says, when we got there after mass it was really a fullhouse.



I've seen it before, walk passed it like every now and then everytime I go to NZX and what I never did was walk in and dine. I must say I'm impressed. The moment I stepped in, it's like stepping in into my dream house. This cafe was actually built and designed as a full-sized house.



The outside eating place, ground floor.



Also the outside but was taken from the inside, taken on the stairs while going upstairs.



The other wing of the house.

Now, it's not like your average retail outlets or any restaurants out there, what makes this place so different is that everything inside is for sale, I mean those with price tags lah. Don't come up to me and say you want a maid. Stuffs on sale are like clothes, fashion accessories, gifts and even decorative items!



This is located on the first floor



Nice



Some of the items on sale



View of the center of ground floor



After a while touring the place, I sat down and ordered and I must say that for this kind of environment, it's actually quite cheap. The Pan Sear Dory Fish that I ordered cost around RM 12 and it doesn't taste bad either. I must say it's worth the price. This dory set is cooked with siew pak choy and mushroom and what I like the most was the sauce, which made out of butter, milk and lemon grass cream. Love it!



The drink of the day went to : The Green Milk Tea



Second set was the fish and chips, nothing to shout about but it's more expensive than the much better tasting dory. I still prefer the ones by London Fish Tales, the best I'd ever had.



The bar on the first floor

It's time to say goodbye for the day and we all need to go back to Kelana Jaya station before it's too late and I can't go back later. But wait,



Didn't the thing just turned red?

12 Comments


Wah it seems like u been lotsa places to mamam good food..can become frogger liao :P next time try to take the price menu picture le


it's interesting! I wanna go too!


Many houses used as restaurants in Kuching and KK...but haven't seen one that's this nice!


I'll make sure I go to this place when I'm in KL *LOL*


Baby : I tried to take the menu pics but then unless I have a very good macro lens then ok lor. If not later it become very blurry. Kenot see wan. Flogger? Like STP .. ha ha ha. Well, sharing good food with everybody is the aim.

eiling : You should. Give it a shot but don't kill me if you don't like it. Ha ha ha

suituapui : Agreed. This is the nicest by far for me. It's surrounded by an open bazzar actually (with air cond) Whjen you travel to NZX you'll know but then getting there is a little bit of a hassle.

Ahlost : Call me .. ha ha ha. I dunwan to miss the fun too ..


Dude, sudah pindah blog pun tak inform. Previous blog layout looks better


Zephyr : Ha ha ha .. How to inform? I can't even access my own blog. All the ads are there .. :p


i'd been there before~~ nice right?! love it toO!!


Alice : Yup. Very THE nice


next time i go back also wanna go...
da nearest next time is...cny :S


Any price tag on the "Fullhouse" logo/sign? :)


Neo : Not so sure about that Neo, but you can ask. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.