6

Certain Shade of Green

Posted by cibol on 7:30 AM in


It always feels good when what you did in life is very much appreciated - even if they don't really mean it. Because sometimes we just need to hear the words. Simple words like - congratulations, well done.

I received an email from from the RM.

From : RSM
Sent : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 5:09 PM
To : BSM
Cc : RMO, cibol
Subject : RE : HALO !!! BRANCH OPS TEAM - PLS START SELLING

Dear BSM,

Good job from your Ops staff - cibol ! Please do let him know that I am very much pleased with his effort to help the branch out by capturing that RM XX,XXX deal. The reason is because the management team and I would not know if he doesn't key-in the sales under his ID and we are also very keen to know who is the real person behind, who is actually giving effort to promote the products for your branch. Now that I know, I am very pleased that your ops staff did a great job.

Thanks for letting me know BSM!

Please quickly sign him up for UT exam.


Dear cibol,

Well done! Keep up the good work and go for a higher figures for your Branch Ops Team.

Cheers!

RSM


Like Baby said, what we have now is what HE had given us and what HE'd given he can take it away at any given time HE wants. And I guess in a way it's a blessing that I must thank HIM for.

6 Comments


I guess you don't mind to hear it one more time from me eh.

Well done, cibol!


Congratulations! Well done! Somehow I feel so proud of you... But exam coming, having to keep up = more stress, more pressure! Hahahahahaha!!! Never mind, at the end of the day, you'll look back and see that it is worth it when you see that you have lived your life well - a truly meaningful one that's worth living!


Amen to that..Glory to the Lord ;p


wow, congratulations, cibol. :) happy for you, must be so nice to be appreciated for your work. keep up the good work!


Nice one. Honor given is most valuable then anything else.


Hehe congratulations! dah naik pangkat kelak blanja aku baucar buku MPH.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.