6

The Big Red Ferrari

Posted by cibol on 4:32 AM in ,
I'm having trouble getting online today. I called Celcom's customer care line and the answer that they gave me was :

We will try to look into that matter. If you still facing problems after 24 hours, do not hesitate to get back to us.

I would've guess that - a very standard and a very scripted answer as well. Instead of me getting back to you, why not the other way around?


I was hoovering around Pavillion during lunch and was greeted by this beaut ...



Look at that beaut ..



Astonishing ...



A symbol of endurance ...



Gaya ..



Mutu & Keunggulan ...

And that's wrapped up my 365 for today. Thank you

6 Comments


Usually they will look into it...and then they'll call me back to tell me what's the problem....but often I would only call after a couple of days. Sometimes no connection but ok after a while...or in the morning! Urs ok now right?

P.S. I wouldn't bother to look at the car. Can't afford so no need to waste time looking....Hehehehehehe!!!


ayaaaa that's true what... that is the only way... even if you r the company u would rather to tell customer " we'll coming back to u soon" than "please call us back again"


what was that? scuderria ferrari?


Wow.. Such a beautiful car !!


suituapui : Well, it'll be okay in the morning but prime time - expect one hell of a connection craze.

anonymous : Oh, yeah. Probably. That's what most people are trained for

clement : Err .. really. I have no idea what model was this. I know it's a big ferrari .. taht's all

ahlost : Buy for me lah .. *winks*winks*


Wah bila wanna bring me kaikai in this? :p

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.