3

Debunked Face

Posted by cibol on 9:23 PM in
I came back from work and my blog is still ...

Enough said, I just don't know what to do.




It's official, from Monday onwards I'll be moving into a new department. Strange, because I was only like three months into Fixed Deposit and now I am being given remittance. That was fast.

A few reshuffling will take place in the next few weeks and my office is not going to be spared. Two of our staffs will be transferred OUG and TAR branch respectively. Seriously, I don't get the point of doing so. The new staff just came in and had just completed her training and now she will be shipped out to OUG in like - tomorrow? And one of the most experienced staff that we have will be shipped out next week. Good God!

I was told :

Recession hits blah blah blah .. so we must cut cost at any will
Other branches needed people more than us ..

The truth is, some jack ass up there trying very hard to please the upper jack asses. That's the truth! Nothing but the absolute truth that this bugger is trying to lick the upper jack asses asses!

It's not that hard to figure out.

Yeah, you've heard it all before.

"we are now in a crisis. Recruitment will be freeze at the moment and there will be changes here and there, inter-branch transfers, inter-region, inter-divisions"

Crisis your head.

3 Comments


What's that? Beef noodles....droooool!!!! Be happy you still have a job! I saw on bernama tv news CIMB getting employees to take 1-6 months leave - no pay!! What to eat?


Yeah, that's the beef noodle that I've been telling you. Just across the street. Tangkak beef noodles .. he he he. A bit pricy though ..


mun ko dipaksa cuti sikda gaji kelak ko kontek aku. ada 2 jawatan kosong Guest Liaison Officer (male only). gaji rm2000+ plus komisen/customer, free healthcare, 20 working days/month, experience not needed as training will be provided. Pls contact Miss Linda at 016-89X251X hahaha

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.