13

A Little Too Not Over You ..

Posted by cibol on 8:51 PM in , , , , ,
Finally I get to get my hands on my PC again. I've been dirtying my hands with don't know the source from kind of money for the past few days. Well, not much to complaint as it is in my line of work. It's in the circle, alright.

Little that I realized that it has been like almost a year and a half that I've been here. Time flies huh. Tell me about it. It's nice to see that everything is getting back to normal, no haze - at least for the moment. I know, working in the office, fully air-cond, cosy seats and blah blah blah .. Hey, gimme a break! When I get out of work I do want some fresh air too!



I'm trying that Zee Avi's pose but the cameraman clearly failed me - Yeah blame the cameraman. Shame on you! :p

I've been having fun on twitter and also facebook lately. Suddenly everything is like a little bit addictive to me. It's like those days when I got hooked up with MiRC. Those days eventhough it was over, I can still remember how thrilled and all pumped up to get connected to undernet or webnet or whatever net that was. Those were the days and facebooking (yeah, it's now a verb)and twittering are just like that.

I see a lot of people doing everything and nothing at all on it - It's fun, I just enjoyed that. People posting pictures, commenting on each others status eventhough I know sometimes it's pretty much lame but who cares? As long as you're happy, I'm happy I think that's okay.

So I thought people like Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey (was that the name?) did bring joy to some of the earthlings - I mean not everybody enjoyed FB and Twits to get things real. *Singing "Crazier" by Taylor Swift* And not just that, this two dudes made millions. That's crazy ..

I remember a few years back when I first sign up for facebook, I asked a friend to join (sorry dear friend, I seriously forgot who that friend was) facebook, and the answer I got was :

"So many things lah, this lah that lah .. better stick to friendster"

But I think a few months after that I saw this friend of mine somewhere in the facebophere. Slowly, a lot of people shifting. At this moment I can say that I can spend the whole night just in front of my facebook, waiting for updates.

By the way, I bought new guitar strings yesterday. The old one is a bit rusty because it has been like almost a year since I last changed any. I was thinking of grabbing some Ernie Ball or maybe just some Fender will do but then since there is a new Music Shop around the block, I decided to pay them a visit. One of our regular customer actually, and he offered me a smooth medium dens strings for at about twelve bucks. Hey, you can't get any better than that for one full set of strings eh ..

Since I don't have any electronic tuner at home guess what I did? I actually tuned my guitar with the help of youtube. You know you can just search for anything on youtube. It's cool. It does make things a little bit easier to me With this i told myself ....

I PLAY AND SING MORE OFTEN ...

P/S : I actually changed the strings because Eddie pointed it out.

13 Comments


yo bro... hahaha.. goood things that you play and sing more often.. haha.. i have showed to my friend your song, he said is a good song, can give you cheap price... kekeke.. but thats if you need arrangement for the music lar... if just recording, he considering giving u free.. :)


Re. Jing's comment... Finally! Don;t tell me you wanna be the next Susan Boyle - 47 years old baru muncul!


Wah...lagu David Escalator meh? Hahahahahaha!


JiNG : Cool, now we can talk business. Ha ha ha .. actually just wanted it as a personal collection, if he can do some music arrangement, and depending how much he charge, I think we can work it out. So, when will I be able to meet up with this friend of yours?

suituapui : Ha ha ha .. Better late than never come out at all bah. Yup, that's escalator number alright!


This is what you do best right? So keep doing it! It's never too late.. haha!


Gosh I could still remember the era of MiRC! So many many years ago!


Btw, how come no video for this one?


bongkersz : Yeah, will do dude!

eiling : Yeah, I used to stay up till so very late because of that and after that wake up early morning also go MIRC, check own channel .. ha ha ha.

suituapui : This is not a video post lah ., ha ha. But maybe I should do it like weekly .. :p


Didn't drop by here for quite some time! You mentioned Zee Avi. Hey, I like her singing!


foongpc : Yeah, she got that Norah Jones style. I'm not a big fan of that genre but then thinking that she's a Malaysian and also somebody from where I grew up makes me kinda proud. ha ha ha


Eeee.....! Your hair has grown! So fast! Hahahahaha!


suituapui : Ya lor .. I wonder why also. So bloody fast .. ha ha ha


I support weekly vids, if you can manage it. Gets really popular easily XD

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.