7

Are You The 12th Man?

Posted by cibol on 8:11 AM in


I'm so gonna get this one!

7 Comments


hehe, whose jersey will you get? who is no 12?


Not available on your online boutique?


eeeeeeeeeeee...bimbo :P


I also dunno, Baby! Bimbo! No interest in 11 dumb grownups kicking one silly ball! Don't mind being ManU no 7 though...can get sold for 80 million (macam expensive prostitute). No 7, right?


Oops...11 X 2 = 22


drumsticks : sacred number 8 lah wat else? I was born with it. Archibald, remember?

suituapui : Sadly, no. Ha ha ha. Wait till I have my own chelsea megastore franchise license.

baby : Bimbo kah? He he he .. tak salah, sekali sekala!

suituapui : Yup, no 7. He's one hell of an expensive whore indeed.

eiling : Planning to. Ha ha ha .. have to wait a bit .. no more allocation this month .. ha ha ha

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.