14

All About Loving You

Posted by cibol on 10:17 PM in ,
These days I hardly touch the very thing that I used to hold on to every single day since sound was made known to my ears. I never own one until back two years ago and it wasn't an acoustic one either. My first guitar was a purple Ibanez Gio which cost me around RM 800 which I bought from a friend and mind you, I've been playing since I was thirteen.

I've been missing a lot these days I guess. I've not been writing until recently and I do not know where does that come from. It sort of just came out like that from the middle of nowhere. I used to pen down sounds every now and then back then but now not anymore. I kind of lost that special kind of something.

It comes in naturally without me having to think that I should let it out aloud. It would knock on the door of my head without having me inviting it in. It will always came as such surprise, not at the moment that I'd expect - which now, doesn't happen that often.

But today I picked up that guitar, strangely it flows smoothly and I played some notes and it was turned into a song. A song that I've yet to know how will it go, a song which is very empty inside. I thought I like the tune and I played it a few more time.

So, I thought to myself, I think I got it back. It's like I lived,I've loved, I've lost I've and paid some dues and now I'm back again. It felt good to be able to do so. I've got that touch back ...

Nah, I'm not going to upload that here at this moment. Since Mandy requested for my very own version of The Climb, originally by Miley Cyrus taken from the soundtrack of Hannah Montana The Movie, here it goes.



14 Comments


i almost did this cover. almossstttt.
ok wait.
i listen to your cover jap.<--- commenting without reading first.


ok done!
like i said before, in your old blog; you have an amazing voice! =) more more more! hehe.

although im not much of a miley cyrus's fan, i love this song. it has a very deep meaning.


Thanks Cibol...very nice la...I really love it!!


Why do you talk different on your (video) recordings? And sound different when you sing? Hehehehehehe!


Baby : Thank you. :p

Pattirmina : Thanks. Yeah, I really like the lyrics and the song too.

Mandy Koay : Ha ha ha .. You're welcome. My pleasure.

suituapui : Got different ah? I didn't realize that. Ha ha ha. Miley also different when talking and singing what. :p


It's very nice! Good voice you have. I forgot how to play the guitar already! Lol...


wow.. u made it so professional! just like those youtube videos.


eiling : Me too, I've not been playing for quite a while ..

drumsticks : Thanks! Ha ha ha .. maybe next time I'll do this more often .. the only set back is taht to upload the video will take a long while .. ha ha ha


Oi, apa same angle like Zee Avi :P HAHA! Good one. More songs please.

Yeah, you talk and sing differently. Why eh?


Wow! You are good! I think you've got yourself a fan! LOL!

In fact, I prefer your voice to Miley Cyrus - I don't really like her voice.

Looking forward to your next videos - but pls inform me in case I busy and forgot to drop by, yes? : )


bongkersz : Same angle kah? Inspirasi lah tu .. ha ha ha. Talk and sing differently kah? Miley also lidat what .. ha ha ha. And I'm of no different. :p

foongpc : I used to do this quite often the last time out. Sure, will do. :p


I'm late gosh.

Great vid, you sang well. I have to agree with STP that you did sound a bit different, but what the heck, just keep on singing and strumming the guitar! You'll have a lot of fans soon XD


JL : ha ha ha .. So encouraging. But hey, thanks! :p If I got time, I'll do just that.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.