12

The QUEEN of Stone Age In Adam Lambert

Posted by cibol on 11:38 PM in , , ,
Small Talk : Surprisingly, my google adsense pay me better than my Nuffnang. I wonder? Maybe this is what they call, "Anak tiri dimanjakan, anak sendiri mati tak makan".




Image courtesy of : broadwayworld.com

And so I heard. Well it was everywhere to be honest. Ever since the day that he was touted to the next American Idol he had been everywhere, be it in the local tabloid and what more to say in the states itself. I'm not a big fan but I was dissapointed I must say because the result went against him. Like what my AI enthusiasts friends STP and Charyelle said :

"America is ready for a black president but not a Gay American Idol"

"America is not ready for another Led Zeppelin"

That is history, winning it doesn't guarantee you success. Look at the previous AI winners, only a few bunch make the cut. The likes of Chris Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson still flying high in their respective field and look at the pathetic "Soul Patrol" Taylor Hicks, where is he now? This is where America was trying to be funny and it end up as a bad, bad joke.



Image courtesy of : taylorhicksgirlfriend.wordpress.com

And you know what? This might be a reality - Adam Lambert might be the next frontman of the next legendary rock band, Queen! While it was made known to the whole world that Queen recently ended a four year spell with Paul Rodgers who had been less than successful in his role as a frontman and it was rumoured that Queen are looking for somebody with a bigger fan base, charisma and that somebody who would be able to revive the good old glam rock era and all that traits seems to be written on Lambert's resume, I must say.

While the news had been somewhat they would like to call - had not yet to be confirmed to be true, but neither of the two sides trying to rule out the possibility.

"Amongst all that furor, there wasn't really a quiet moment to talk. But [drummer Roger Taylor] and I are definitely hoping to have a meaningful conversation with him at some point," May told Rolling Stone. "It's not like we, as Queen, would rush into coalescing with another singer just like that. It isn't that easy. But I'd certainly like to work with Adam. That is one amazing instrument he has there."


He's right on the money and he's bodaciously talented and if Queen would make this partnership a reality, I'm very much sure that it's going to be a phenomenon! Adam could out-wailed anybody to an insane degree on any of Queen's track, period.

12 Comments


Wah how muxh you earn?? :p dowan comment bout Lambert as i dun watch at all..but issit America dowan choose him because of sexual preferences? O_o hmmmm eh when la u update your galleria??


Baby : How much? Enuff la for a start, and seriously better if compared to my nuffnang. My nuffnang moves very slow like a few cents per week.

I don't think it's the sexual preferences, it was rumored to be Danny Gokey's fans voting against Adam, because Danny got thrown out the week before. It's okay la, he's going to be a legend on his own.


Dude, where is ur google adsense ads? din c in ur blog also.


Deja Vu! Freddie Mercury was gay (and died of AIDS), and so now the Queen is going to join QUEEN! Hahahahahahaha!!! Lots of things going round on the internet as to why Adam lost but namind! All over liao! Kris can stick to his Jason Mraaz songs and see how long he'll last! Ewek! Ewek! LOL!!!


I was baffled how Kris was chosen as winner.. Of many AI winners, not all are that successful, either way Adam Lambert is going to be next big thing, I reckon.

Try put the Google Adsense on top, just below the title of your post, theoretically it helps bring in the moolah, is said to be the best placing :)


Well nothing much I can say about AI, just wish both the best. To me AI is about searching talent, as many people already noted, winners don't automatically get it all. There's still hard work even after the victory.

I also thought that putting adsense on top will help you better, but it's up to you. :)


Adam Lambert is definitely the better singer and more worthy of the AI winner title. But, I'm sure it doesn't matter cos he'll be the next superstar.

Now I just wonder if Susan Boyle can win that talent show. I'm totally amazed by her voice! I hope she'll win just to let the world know that you don't have to look pretty to be a winner.

Btw, thanks for doing my tag! How come so free nowadays? No need to work? : )


hmm.. i dont really know about adam lambert.. only watched a few of his performance on youtube.. he has a really incredible... but overall i like kris better.. maybe he is cuter.. yup, superficial, but that's how its like. i can't know them in person, as their characters are only judged through watching their interviews and their performances.. and its not just about the singing.. its the complete package of the person.


*incredible voice


Sorry abt my stupid ques b4 this. I have been muka stim and panda eyes recently. lol


Never judge a book by its cover, drumsticks. Listen to the heart... Not so good looking, never mind. More important if got a heart of gold. LOL!!!


Zephyr : Neh, down there. :p

suituapui : Ha ha ha .. That would be tremendously awesome if he does join. I can't wait!

bongkersz : Nah, it's okay. It doesn't look nice up there if only text and all but if got pictures also too big. I like it this way.

JL: Ha ha ha .. My posts are more important than my adsense. :p It's okay for it to be down there.

foongpc : Hey, I haven't done it yet lah! Will do .. ha ha ha. Where got free? Just that I find time mah .. :p

drumsticks : Ewww .. girls and cute guys. How could they be so blinded. :p

zephyr : Still stim anot you? :p

suituapui : Like me hor??? Ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.