14

The Mag And Pat Family Reunion!

Posted by cibol on 7:25 AM in ,
To be honest - sorry Mag and Pat, I've not been tuning in to Traxx for quite a long while since I moved to KL and the worst thing is that I don't even know that you guys are not even there anymore!



Back when I was working in Bintulu I used to tune in to Mag and Pat In The Afternoon show. STP actually dragged me into it. No regrets though. Since back then I was so free and got nothing to do in the office, I will tune in to Traxxfm on a daily basis, except for weekends that is. What we did during the show? We send sms, request for songs, dedications and just sms-chat lah!

Now that the show is no longer on air and Mag and Pat are also not there, too bad but then the show doesn't really stop there. It somehow was brought back to life by Marty (I supposed) online. How cool is that? And so, last Saturday the family held their reunion dinner at the Baywatch, Kelana Jaya.JL, Foongpc and Christock (He came a little later though) was also present.



This is my first time ever hanging out with all of them since - the day I won that F1 tickets (Thanks Mag *winks*). I must say that I was thrilled and glad to be finally meeting people like Martin, Zul, Zee, Mandy and all the regulars lah. You guys are so cool!



To the left, to the left : Zee, Mandy & Zul



From left : STP, Martin, Marie and Cash

The night itself we also celebrated the ala Chicanos Cash the friendly cabbie (I forgot to count the candles, so I don't really know how young lah). The night was so full of fun. We chit chat and mingle around and not forgetting filming the 10th webisode of MagandPat.com show.



Terence, Grace (Depache Mode), Areen



I like this one.

We chill out until at about around 1 am I think and return to our respective home after that. It was a great one for me and I am hoping to have more and more of that in the near future!

14 Comments


Hey! You didn't post that one with you and Pat in a compromising position? Eyew....I see nothing, I know nothing! Hahahahahahaha!!!


suituapui : Ha ha ha .. the pictures are so big. Later tonight add in lah ..


quote "I like this one"
such a poser.macam gengstar jak :P *fast fast runs and hide*


Hi Cibol, yeah you should put that photo, that one really mengancam la.. hot!!hot!!

p/s: ur blog is quite cool wor!!


Baby : Gengstarz!! He he he .. That's so cool lah

Mandy : Shyy .. kenot lah that one. Later gossip gossip liar melanda. QUITE cool ah? Not VERY cool ah?


Nice meeting with you all at Baywatch. :)


JL : Nice to be meeting you too JL. :)


I still tune in every now and then.. but Pat and Mag are not around anymore.. Sigh!

Resize the photos lah, part of it (right side) hilang already..


"We chill out until at about around 1 am I think and return to our respective home after that." Psst...you didn't go home leh? Wink! Wink! Hahahahahaha!!!


so which one is the girl who sit beside u in the taxi?? HEHEHE


eiling : Indeed it was. :) Glad to be finally meeting people that you've always heard from afar, knew the existence but never seen their faces.

bongkersz : resizing done!

suituapui : Oh, ya .. STP's hotel room. Ha ha ha

JiNG : It was Zee. :P why?


Actually, I've never really heard of Traxx FM. I listen more to Hits or Mix. So this is like an eye opener for me! Oh, it's nice to see the live recording of the show : )


Foongpc : It's been a while since I tune in though. Well, to be honest, at home, unless you have astro, you can't have hitzfm. You can only have RTMs and CatsFM - a local radio station which is actually not bad too.

spinzer : Ha ha ha .. aiyoh! Susah lidat!


Hey! Didn't know you were at the reunion too. No fair (cos you have been MIA from the family and you get to meet up with them instead of me!) LOL!!!

Neways, I haven't been online in a long while. Finally got here. Now off to STP's post on this. Hehe.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.