7

Pimp My Ride?

Posted by cibol on 7:27 AM
motor

A lot of people been asking me to get a car. Like seriously. Every time I walk into a showroom, the fellas inside will ask me to get one for myself. Imagine this, a bank officer who is handling auto loans do not own a car.

The case is not I do not want one. I'll give you two reasons.

1. This banker do not posses a driving license.


Hoi! Don't laugh okay. I know, I should have get one during my school days at least. Unlike any of my friends, my parents would not spend their money on things like that for me. So, after form 5 I was left in the dark, drooling enviously at those who had one. So I put that hope on hold. The problem is, it is not temporary. I put it on hold even until today!

At least I'm one step closer to that. I, know got a motorcycle license. (*grins*) Boo!

2. This banker thinks that it is not the right time to buy one yet

I have no explanation for this one. I do not think that I am ready to commit like 1/3 of my basic salary for a car just yet. But in the nature of my work, I would require one. A cikai one at least. In KL I do not own one because I don't think I need one. I have LRT that would take me to office everyday. Besides, residing in KL with all the enormous expenses, I do not think I can afford to have one.

At the moment I only need something that can move me around and I think going on bike is a cheaper and faster way because I need to run here and there to get things running. So, having a car is not a priority at the moment.

Maybe if I got transferred back to Bintulu, I will get myself one but not now

7 Comments


Reactions : sad :(

I almost cried when I saw that bike bathe in the rain..


cool bike u have thr~ =P

don't be too sad, at least you have a bike right? ;) i hv neither leh =.= i won't be getting a car any time soon gua, like you, it's not time for me to do so also for quite the similar reasons, haha. right now i'll just have to stick to "bus 11", lrt and the cilaka punya metro / rapidkl buses.


yeah. at least I got something to move me around. seriously, you won't want to go on a public transport here. Ha ha ha .. for that reason i prefer my bike. but if you asked me, my bike or LRT /rapidKL - I'd say, my bike. ha ha ha

I hate public transport in KL!


Maseh ingat masa dulu, satu motosikal penunggang 3. semata-mata mok pegi makan ba Sheng Fatt


I agree...I too don't own a car yet...I ride my Modenas 120 everyday to my work too...


The bike is the king of the road for easy movement. I still use bike going and from for work. I can't imagine if there is no bike and left only car... then may be I will choose to use bus 11. Public transport in Sibu ...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.