4

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Posted by cibol on 6:43 AM
Yesterday we had a long 2 hours meeting after work. Initially it was supposed to be the monthly staff meeting but in the end my boss decided just to have a meeting for sales department. A few days ago, a few of the marketing officers had this meeting on how to improve processing time and to make full use of the resources that we have. I guess the outcome was quite pleasing in a way.

Currently we have 3 marketing officers and I'm one of them. So we are divided into 3 teams which is made of a marketing officer, an underwriter, customer support personnel and a sales support clerk - well, supposed to be that way but currently only one team was given a full set of cards and the another two teams, will be having bits and pieces of what's left in the office.

I was given an underwriter and a sales support clerk. There had been a reshuffling in the office whereby level 2 data entry clerk is not needed anymore and that responsibility will be placed upon the underwriter. Oh, and another thing - the underwriters will be call "Central Processing Executive" from now on.

Talking about underwriter, I used to think that underwriter is someone who writes will for the dead. I do not know why. Maybe because of the word "under". You know like "undertaker". *slaps*. but to tell you the truth, until now I could not find a word to describe what is an underwriter. I'd just say he is someone who writes recommendation for people. *grins*

In the beginning of my employment I was told that I would be heading back to Bintulu but before that I would be station in Miri for some time. Initially it was supposed to be this month but until now there is no news about it. To be honest I was quite scared because my target is quite high and there are 3 marketing people in this branch and we all are aware that the market in Miri is just about enough for the three of us.

I hope everything will turn out right. I thank God that I have 2 very experienced staffs under my team. I guess, I couldn't wait for the management to decide on my status. The time is now, the fight is on. Bring it!

4 Comments


What's "sweey"? Whatever it is, good luck...and PRAY! God will provide...


undertaker, as in THE undertaker in WWF?? XD

hope things turn out well for you too ya ;) well, He does know what is best for you =D


autumn : I hope so.

and to you, I can't write chinese and also that I do not understand the writings, but I'll say happy new year to you too


suitua[ui : It was supposed to be sweet lah .. ha ha ha .. typo!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.