5

Danddy Danddy Go Away and Please Go To Hell

Posted by cibol on 6:58 AM in , ,
I have been struggling with dandruff problem for quite some time. I really hate that. I've tried like different types of shampoo these years but none of them seems to work well for me. There was this one time that I shaved my head, not to the extend of Stone Cold Steve Austin kind of baldness but safe to say it was about an inch thick and I thought by doing so it would be easier to keep up with my dandruff problem. Well, for a few weeks it worked but then after that they came back.

I've seen these bottles of "medicated" shampoo for scalp care / dandruff control in Watson, Guardian for quite some time but it never crossed my mind to go and actually buy the thing because I thought the price was a little bit expensive for a small bottle of shampoo. That would cost me around 25 bucks or so if i remember that correctly.

It is called "Selsun Blue".




I was in Sungei Wang yesterday after work. I thought of buying some rations and few other personal care stuffs like soaps and all and I saw there was this promotion for Selsun Blue shampoos. For the price of RM 31 you'll get two bottles instead of one. One bottle contains 200ml and the other one is 120ml.

I was tempted to try this one out and so I bought the thing and I hope it does solve my problems because according to them it's 99% effective.

Read this :

Dandruff can be caused of overactive sebaceous glands which are triggered by hormonal imbalance and stress.

Ok, that's new. I knew about the hormonal imbalance thingy but not the later part of it.

I woke up this morning and check my scalp out, there are still dandruff but it is sort of lesser than everyday for the past God-knows-how-long. Not to get too carried away, I shall try this shampoo for a couple more of times as the instructions says, twice a week or according to your doctor!

Active ingredients : Selenium Sulfide 1%

5 Comments


Cibol, whenever I have problems with dandruff every now and then, I always use this Selsun Blue too but the one with the purple cap - comes with conditioner hehe ... and it works every time! So good luck...


I got itchy scalp and dry one too. That's why I use this one. I can see results .. :p


Hormonal imbalance?...Too much female hormones Kah? Hahahahahaha!


sleep early, have enough rest and stop playing with your hair when you have dirty hands. that'll help the dandruff to get lost!


suituapui : ha ha ha .. maybe la hor? that explains the change of mood lately. :p

eiling lim : sleep early and enuff rest, that's the hardest part! :p

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.