11

The Wait

Posted by cibol on 7:58 PM
Okay, I know - Scream if you will!

Finally I decided to pen down something on this old dusty blog of mine which I'm very much sure will be resurrected once I touch down in my "tanahair". Yes, you read that right. I'm coming home.

It has been a fantastic two years working here in the big city, well if you would want to count since the day I got my feet on this very ground, it has been nine years. It's been that long, yes.

Next month I'll be moving back to Sarawak, Miri to be exact and start a new line of job, still within the banking line but with a different view. Currently I'm serving my one month notice period. And Arthur was right, I find that this the longest month of my life. Gosh! How much I hate the wait.

Well, I guess I've learnt a lot during these past two years, met lotsa nice people and I'm blessed with the experience that I've had all these years and I thank God that I survived.

I guess sometimes, when you got older - there are more valueable things in life than just the likes of partying hard all night and shopping. I guess that part is settling down and enjoy the greater things in life.

I'm coming home!

11 Comments


Coming home, coming home, never more to roam;
Open now Thine arms of love, Lord I'm coming home!!!!!


wahlaitoi : Yeah .. never more to roam!


whatever you do, I wish you all the best and welcome back to Sarawak! (sounds as if I'm from there)! haha....


wah best cibol.. wish i could go back to peaceful miri as well.. tp gerek aku sitok.. sikkan nk tinggal hehe


eiling : Thanks for the wishes. :p

zsazsa : embak balit sekali gak


Okay, I couldn't relate to this because I've never roamed away from home for so long before.. only for holidays haha .. but good for you, cibol...

p.s: Settling down? Are we gonna get a wedding invitation soon? :D


happy for you =) i've been here for three years though, yet i still dunno whether or not i want to go back, sigh...


melbie : soon soon .. ha ha ha. your card first lah ..

autumn : Hi there autumn, welkem to banker rants. 3 years is not that long. I do not think that it is time for you to go back just yet. Don't go back alang alang .. go back when you really feel like going back already. If not, you will come back again - like me.


best advice i've had so far, yes, i'll keep it in mind, maybe blog about it even, thanks!


all the best to you....hope will see you again in KL or see you in Sarawak...


autumn : Same advice someone gave me when I first came. Do write more, I'd love to hear from you, your stories. :)

Mandy Koay : See you in Sarawak. Maybe the next time around, come over during gawai.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.