5

The Lightness of Being

Posted by cibol on 7:24 AM in
I've been facing problems trying to access my own blog. Darn it! I don't really know what's wrong with it. I did face a few problems before but not until to this extend. The last time it was only for an hour or so but this, it has been almost 12 hours and all I can see after several minutes of loading, is blank. Nada! There's simply nothing!

I hate this ...

Looks like I have to make do with my existing blogger accounts. Oh, boy! It doesn't feel good starting everything all over again. It's hard work and more hard work.

Did I ever mention that running a blog is like running a business?

How am I supposed to relate to that? But I guess like running a business, good services are required. Customers needs to have some interaction with you, feel you and also the most important thing is to get connected to you. In this case, my blog is my store and now my blog is having a major shutdown and a turnaround (hopefully) there's nothing much I can do. There's no interactions and it's not accessible since yesterday.

And so, can somebody out there enlighten me? Please ...

5 Comments


Don;t ask me. Old man, dunno these things. Well, now you know how I felt over the last two weeks. At least I could log in, reply to comments but I could not publish any new posts!!

P.S.: First commentor in new blog...You just lost your virginity! Hahahahahaha!!!


Yeah, it really felt horrible. I couldn't even log in to it. What more to say post or reply to comments. Aih .. so boring.

I think it's like starting a new blog all over again ..


I also feel odd why cant access to your dot com several times. Now i get you.

Yo, its really quite pity to start over again. Can't be fixed?


Mrcoolku : Yeah, it is very sian to start a new one all over again after all the hardwork that I put on the other one. *sigh* But it's not a time to look back and complaint .. life gotta go on dude.


patut la ku carik blog ko sekda hehe.. paksa ku goggle jak nama ko hehehehe

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.