2

Geu Rae Do Sarang Ee Da

Posted by cibol on 8:37 PM
I was browsing through the net when I stumbled upon this song :



Love it. I used to be a very big fan of K-Pop. To be honest, I still do actually just that I lost track with what's happening on the other side of the world. It's been a while since I last get myself crazy over Korean soap operas.

This song, which was featured in the soundtrack of "A Love To Kill", if you listen to it tentatively, you somehow can feel what he's trying to tell you, you know that he sings his heart out. That's what I really like about Shin Seung Hoon's masterpiece. Remember the song "I believe" in "My Sassy Girl"? That number is also by Shin.

Comes Monday,Comes what may, I'm looking forward to each day.

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.