5

How Far We've Come

Posted by cibol on 8:22 PM
Do you remember when we first met? I know it was not the, you know under normal circumstances would people call a date but I thought that should be our first date. And I still remember that I was having a little kick on myself for not buying flowers on that special day, in which I wrote a post that you did not even know that it was about you. You know, sometimes life is funny. If I look back at how things started, oh boy ... I just can't believe it but hey, we're here aren't we? We pulled it out together.

Just some random thoughts playing on my mind.

You might be asking why all the sudden and my answer would be, I suddenly thought of it. Been feeding myself with some rom-com recently and I find myself back to the old times mode. You know, laid back, relax, be funny and just seriously take things a little easier. Having a little breather I would say.

Sometimes looking back at the whole "how we started" kinda thing tickles me a lot. I know we often talked about it. You know the little, "how can this be" talk over the phone and everytime we talked about it, it never failed to amuse me. It's funny how people from two different world, the opposite direct of every single thing on earth could get hooked to each other. Let's just keep the details to ourself for the moment.

"I pray to God and HE gave me you"

Seriously that was like the sweetest thing that I've ever heard of.

Picture courtesy of : http://chrisbarton.wordpress.com

5 Comments


eeeee...watch out! emo king is back :p muaks


Wow, sounds very touching! *sniff sniff* You're talking about yourself, right?


wah so sentimental :)
it reminds me of my ex and i *blush*
we were once liddat too...


ish ish ish~~
sentimental again.
hahaha~


wah.. yeah.. nice post.. i like ur emo post..

Mary

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.