6

The Cream of The Crop

Posted by cibol on 10:11 PM


They've install a new machine in the banking hall today. A new CDM. And I said, finally after a year full of complaints they decided to have the old machine replaced. I just don't get it sometimes, when every other banks in the region are on a full scale make over - for customer satisfaction purposes of course, this bank seems like a little not moved by the idea. Funny, and yes I am very much aware that this is by far the stingiest financial institution I've ever been in. (I actually have been in two, but according to friends and colleagues - yes, they are).

We actually had a briefing on how to handle the machine this evening. They way the thing works differs slightly from the previous one. This one is more simplified and less hassle in a way and I hope it's less sensitive as well. I'm sick of complaints and attending to a sick machine. I'm actually quite relief that SSTs are off my portfolio for now but again being in remittance department is like three times the work and with another teller of mine out for a freaking two months maternity leave, I'm having her share of work imposed upon my already bundle ladden table and having another slow-moe dickhead who claimed to have four freaking years in banking line, doesn't really help at all. I wonder, how could these people passed the interview? I'll save my thought on that for another day.

Oh, boy .. I'm the cream of the crop eh?

6 Comments


Superman!! up up and away..


Hang in there bro! If you feel the need to kill someone, do it. ROTFLMAO!


Sometimes one just has to do what one has to do! I was a nongrad teacher teaching up to Form 8, running courses and giving talks to teachers, even lecturers with masters and doctorates...and gaji so small, no awards, no recognition...but just think happy, be happy and live your life the best way you can! At the end of the day, I am happy with how I have lived my life!...When you feel frustrated, it creeps into your soul and makes you a bitter man and it will affect you and your relationshsips with family, friends and others. Very sad like that!

P.S. Whatever you do to the least of your brothers, you do it unto Me. God sees all, knows all...and will reward the deserving ones...


Oops! Lalek!....*up to Form 6


Lilchoc : Superman superman .. ha ha ha. I am a superman!

bongkersz : Kill kill die die! Makan budak!

suituapui : I'm trying to be positive but sometimes I do think it's a little too much for someone who only have 1 year of working experience under my belt. Judging be the time that I've spent serving the company, I don't deserved the title senior just yet but what to do? It seems like I'm the only senior they have in that department - seems like.


Probably a bad question, but which bank is it if you don't mind my asking?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Copyright © 2009 The Banker Rants All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.